TXOne Networks Europe is growing rapidly and adding more top-tier talent to its team. We’re a well-funded start-up with over 1700 customers worldwide. We offer an excellent pay and benefits where you’ll have the opportunity to thrive in an industry that moves at a fast pace and changes every day. We’re looking for people who have the passion and energy to challenge old ways of thinking and work as an agent of change. We believe in working hard, working smart, and having fun in the process.
Do you like to travel each month in Europe, interested in learning more about us?
TXOne provides OT-focused cybersecurity solutions that are purpose-built to protect industrial control systems (ICS) from cyber-attacks. ICS are ecosystems where legacy and state-of-the-art devices work together to keep highly automated production processes in motion. However, this complex infrastructure is easily exploited. ICS vulnerabilities are being targeted in greater numbers, and cyber-attacks spread fast – disrupting production, damaging assets, and putting lives at risk. TXOne provides solutions to protect environments at both the endpoint and network levels to safeguard operations from known and unknown threats.
Are you an experienced European field marketeer that is intrigued by ABM, or an ABM marketeer that wants to swap to Field marketing, read on!
We’re looking for a dynamic, self-starting, experienced Field Marketing Manager to help drive awareness of TXOne Networks’ brand and generate leads across the European region. You will be responsible for managing events as well as developing marketing programs to drive pipeline in support of the Sales organization. This is a cross-functional, execution role reporting to the Marketing Director for TXOne Europe and will work in close collaboration with the local sales team.
- Your focus will be heavily live events-based: On-site management and execution of large trade shows, regional events, partner events and customer engagement . Plus, other local field activities to build and accelerate pipeline.
- All digital events in ZOOM (you get trained) from intake, set up to execution and follow up
- Event logistics – from booking space for meetings to making sure booth is staffed and covering every aspect of our events.
- Ensure all events and marketing campaigns are delivered on time and within budget, measure, and report on their effectiveness.
- Post event reporting and lead follow up
- Working closely with the Sales team, plan and execute regional field marketing programs at all stages of the funnel.
- Establish metrics with Sales to understand how inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine the process to convert prospects, in cooperation with the marketing director.
- Drive awareness of the TXOne activities in Europe on our social media platforms through collaboration with the Global Social Media team and PR team.
- Hands on, self-starter, loyal and trustworthy are fundamental!
- 5+ years of B2B Field Marketing, ideally in the cybersecurity, IT or Telco industry
- Substantial experience planning and managing in-person and virtual events
- Proven track record of generating and accelerating pipeline through marketing programs
- Experience supporting both Direct Sales and Channel Sales teams
- Working knowledge of CRM and marketing automation platforms (Pardot, SF,…)
- Have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing
- Data-driven with the ability to establish metrics and report on KPIs utilizing a dashboard.
- This role will require travel to events and meetings (estimated 25-30% travel), part time homeworking or in office if available
- Based in Europe only, no agencies, no relocation fee