The Channel Manager is responsible for the selection, recruitment, alignment, enablement, and performance of the partners in his/her region.
Understanding TXOne Networks’ portfolio and go-to-market (Sales Segmentation) and where there are synergies with the Partners to obtain more opportunity for growth.
- Build strong, positive relationships with a list of targeted partners.
Review partnership results and opportunities to grow our business together.
- Support the local TXOne teams in their relationship with partners
- Support the local Trend Micro Channel Account managers with deeper knowledge on TXOne Networks solutions and industry related and technical developments
- Reinforces sales & technical knowledge of the partner
- Builds and maintains lasting relationships with key roles within a partner account
- Develop, negotiate and track joint Action Plans with the partner
- Create pipeline with the partner and keep it updated
- Help partners to upsell – cross sell the TXOne complete portfolio
- Update partners on news and important topics
- Follow up on partner level requirements and drive to the upgrade of the partner level.
- Develop a solid working knowledge to empower partners’ client-facing teams to present the TXOne products and the benefits they provide to potential and existing customers.
- Provide support to partners including help with licensing and technical issues related to TXOne products.
- Provides support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations and closures
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent years of experience
- Sales experience with or through the Channel Partner ecosystems
- Sales experience in security and industrial environments.
- Ability to pick up new technology concepts
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be able to present to groups (internally and externally)
- Fluent in English and Swedish, Norwegian or Danish)
- Third European language is a plus (French, Spanish or Italian)
- Presentation skills
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment and experience with working in a complex indirect channel strategy space.
- Strong dedication to teamwork and to the growth and success