TXOne Networks is a joint-venture company of Trend Micro and Moxa. We offer cybersecurity solutions to protect industrial control systems to ensure reliability and safety from cyberattacks. Given the ICS environments are layered and composed of a variety of equipment in different operating systems, TXOne Networks offers both network-based and endpoint-based products to secure the OT network and mission critical devices in a real-time defence-in-depth manner. Both IT and OT can have comprehensive visibility regarding the ICS assets, protocols, control commands, risks, and threats. The goal is not only to maximize the protection of ICS, but also to keep the business and operation running even when security is being breached in some way. TXOne Networks’ mission is to provide pragmatic and practical cybersecurity solutions to accelerate the progress of automation and data exchange in the industrial world.
The Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for developing, accelerating, up-selling and closing business to new and existing companies in their assigned territory. The Business Development Manager will maintain the highest level of knowledge about TXOne networks solutions and business strategy while being responsible for the successful execution.
- This role carries a sales quota which is revenue based.
- The BDM is responsible for new sales and relationship activities such as developing and managing key strategic accounts, driving partner business for TXOne Networks solutions, using solution selling to drive creation of TXone Networks based offerings, maintaining effective communications with appropriate executives, and driving revenue.
- As an Industry Expert, the BDM is expected to build account/business plans with partners — including sales, marketing, operations, financials, and other key components.
- The BDM is responsible for the execution and achievement of the plans including: solution development, GTM activities, and revenue goals.
- Research prospective customers in the BDM’s target market.
- Use prospecting and qualifying strategies to reach out to new leads
- Works with regional sales team to advance opportunities to closure, including Systems Engineers to technically qualify and deliver product demonstrations
- Develops sales pipeline by proactive calling to convert sales conversations to identified prospects
- The BDM should provide thought leadership and might also be asked to develop materials and present at partner, regional or national events to help Txone Networks increase our prestige in the industry.
- Updates and maintains the CRM system
- Drives and manages Executive relationships
- Works in partnership with other TXOne networks sales teams
- Recruits and on boards new accounts derived from inbound and outbound marketing
- Develops a solid working knowledge of TXOne Networks products and the benefits they provide to the market.
- Five (5) years field sales experience
- Familiarity and experience with the industrial landscape
- Extensive experience with cybersecurity technologies & integrations
- ICS cybersecurity experience a plus
- Must have a significant track record of accomplishment selling in the target market
- Proven relationships in top tier German accounts and an ability to open new accounts
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where roles and responsibilities change quickly
- Must have an in-depth understanding of technology trends and issues and their impact business .
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Experience leading B2B relationships
- Able to effectively partner and engage with internal resources such as sales specialists and sales engineers, as well as liaising with external partners at all levels
- Excellent presentation and written and verbal communication skills (Native: German, professional proficiency in English) including demonstrating the solutions and its architecture
- Familiarity with CRM systems
- Start-up experience is preferred
- Ability to travel throughout assigned geography