TXOne Networks is a joint-venture company of Trend Micro and Moxa. We offer cybersecurity solutions to protect industrial control systems to ensure reliability and safety from cyberattacks. Given the ICS environments are layered and composed of a variety of equipment in different operating systems, TXOne Networks offers both network-based and endpoint-based products to secure the OT network and mission critical devices in a real-time defence-in-depth manner. Both IT and OT can have comprehensive visibility regarding the ICS assets, protocols, control commands, risks, and threats. The goal is not only to maximize the protection of ICS, but also to keep the business and operation running even when security is being breached in some way. TXOne Networks’ mission is to provide pragmatic and practical cybersecurity solutions to accelerate the progress of automation and data exchange in the industrial world.
OT Cybersecurity Solutions Architect actively drives and manages high level of technical knowledge of TXOne team in Europe, acts as ultimate technical authority of all TXOne technology in Europe, working with the entire European sales team to advise on all products sales. Solutions Architect is a senior business technical role which unites deep technical knowledge of OT/IT security technologies and principles as well as high quality communication skills and commercial stamina. Solutions Architect is able to speak high level strategy with C-level customers at the same time also explain, in detail, the technical and functional aspects of TXOne products or services, connecting high level picture values to the technology capabilities.
The area of work includes all European countries. Travel will be required.
Main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Generate revenue through technical sales activities such as customer presentations, products demo, security advisory workshops and engagements
- Engagements with local and global technology partners
- Create and own different solution architectures across TXOne products across different market verticals
- Marketing support for physical and virtual events, webinars, Tech Days, CTFs, etc.
- Promote TXOne brand in social media and in partner organisations
- Being a linking pin between customers/partners and product teams (field feedback)
- Thought Leadership for specific verticals by building specific (technical) industry expertise for the target markets
- Acquire and manage customer and partner relationships in the region
- Architect TXOne products in the customer existing IT/OT cybersecurity landscape
- 5+ years in cybersecurity industry either vendor or MSSP
- 3+ years in similar cybersecurity solutions architect role
- Experience with OT/ICS/Industrial cybersecurity
- Strong technical background on network and systems spiced up with a business oriented thinking and attitude
- Self-motivated person with professional attitude in any situation
- Can take initiatives and responsibility
- Customer success oriented
- Knowledge of IT network security and system security
- Preferably experience in one of the industrial sectors (Manufacturing, Retail, Oil&Gas, Healthcare, Transport and Logistics)
- Disciplined with great time planning skills
- Ability to perform and deliver under pressure
- Quick adoption to the changes and circumstances
- Can explain a big picture but also dive into (technical) details if required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as outstanding overall presentation skills to both large and small audiences
- Open-minded and receptive to ideas contributed by others
- Quick learner
- Hands-on experience with network and system cybersecurity products
- Fluent in English