TXOne Product Security Incident Response (PSIRT) and Threat Research Team is a world-class security research team dedicated to researching product security and emerging security threats. As a member of TXOne PSIRT and Threat Research Team, you will delve deeply into and analyze various security threat research issues alongside top-tier researchers. Together, you will collaborate to protect critical infrastructure and manufacturing operations on a global scale!
To cultivate talent, TXOne PSIRT and Threat Research Team are proud to launch the first round of our Global Cybersecurity Internship Program, which will take place worldwide. We are seeking high-potential talents with a background in cybersecurity and software development. The ideal candidate will be a motivated and thoughtful student who is eager to acquire cybersecurity skills and contribute to PSIRT and Threat Research Team’s security research, threat analysis, and infrastructure development. Additionally, candidates should be comfortable working closely with experienced threat research mentors.
Roles and Responsibilities
At TXOne, we prioritize the professional development of our interns by training and assigning tasks based on their individual interests, skills, and potential. Our goal is to provide interns with hands-on experience and mentorship to accelerate their skill development and contribute to the success of the team.
Interns will have the opportunity to work in the following areas:
- Security Research – Conduct research on forward-looking security threats, vulnerabilities, new attack techniques and trends, defense mechanisms, application technologies, and academic research, and conduct in-depth research on various topics of varying difficulty.
- Threat Analysis – Analysis of new types of malware, threat group tracking, analysis of vulnerabilities really abused/used by attackers, threat hunting, etc.
- Infrastructure Development – Develop and test the systems required for various threat research and threat analysis.
We believe that through the actual execution of tasks and the guidance of experienced mentors, interns can significantly improve their skills within a short period of time while adding value to our team.
- Sophomore standing (to be) or above at a university worldwide.
- Experience in at least 1 programming language such as C, C++, Python, or Golang.
- Strong interest and motivation in the field of cybersecurity and threat research.
- Strong interest and motivation in software development.
The internship program will last for one year, starting from July 1st, 2023 to June 30th, 2024.
Interns are expected to work an average of 20 hours per week, but it can be discussed and adjusted by the individual.
Outstanding performance during the internship may lead to priority consideration for full-time opportunities with TXOne.
The hourly rate for the internship program is NTD $250 per hour. For non-Taiwanese interns, the rate can be discussed and adjusted in accordance with the laws and regulations of their respective countries.
The internship program will be conducted remotely, with biweekly onsite discussions and sync-ups in the office. However, the location and frequency of these meetings can be discussed and adjusted by individuals.
March 27th,2023 to April 30th,2023 (UTC+8)
How to Apply?
To apply for the internship program, please visit the TXOne Networks LinkedIn page and go to the job tabs. Search for “Internship Program – Threat Research” and use the “easy apply” function to submit your application.
Please upload your resume in PDF or DOC format and provide your contact information, including email and phone number.
Please note that we only accept applications through LinkedIn with resumes, and the acceptable resume languages are Chinese or English.
The interview process for the internship program will consist of the following steps:
- Resume Review – TXOne PSIRT and Threat Research Team will review all candidate’s resume and notify them of the first phase result by May 5th, 2023.
- Online Interview – If the candidate passes the resume review, TXOne HR Team will arrange an online interview with Senior Threat Researchers of TXOne PSIRT and Threat Research Team by June 16th, 2023.
- Final Notification – TXOne PSIRT and Threat Research Team will notify all candidates of the final result by June 23rd, 2023.
Should you have any queries regarding TXOne Global Cybersecurity Internship Program, Please do not hesitate to contact us at PTRInternship@txone.com.