SEMI E188 was designed to improve semiconductor fab defenses against cyber threats from external supply chains and mitigate the spread and proliferation of malware on semiconductor fab production lines. This paper will introduce the basic concepts of SEMI E188 to members of the semiconductor ecosystem and illustrate how TXOne Networks’ solutions streamline the compliance process from the perspective of asset life cycle protection.
- Adopt a cyber defense plan that accommodates and secures integration of malware-free production equipment
- Harden computing devices within production equipment are configured securely and avoid exposing vulnerabilities
- Address the challenges of protection and maintenance scenarios at the production shop floor
If you would like to delve deeper into SEMI cybersecurity standards, we recommend other further reading:
- SEMI E187 Compliance Reference Guide – The Asset Security Life Cycle
- Understanding the SEMI E187 and SEMI E188 Relationships for Protecting Semiconductor Foundries